Hello, welcome to CALGAVIN
GLOBAL CONSULTING ENGINEERS FOR HEAT TRANSFER SOLUTIONS
Over 30 years we have built an unrivalled expertise in the thermal analysis of process plants.
Our engineering teams have extensive knowledge of thermodynamics, heat transfer and fluid flow combined with the experience of providing solutions to hundreds of plants worldwide.
A vital aspect of energy saving and cost reduction on projects is to maximise the performance of heat exchangers. If heat exchangers are performing at maximum capacity this can provide numerous benefits, for example;
- Avoiding excessive fuel and utility usage to meet required duties.
- Higher quality product output.
- Saving requirements for further heat exchangers to be installed, reducing costs such as piping, support structures, installation, metalwork, etc.
- Enhanced initial cooling removes the need for secondary cooling in storage, and the same can be applied for heating.
- Higher product retention, reducing the required throughput/pumping power.